Bright young singers of today become the accomplished, caring, creative citizens of tomorrow.
From corporate sponsorship to individual giving, Friends scheme, memorial giving & bequests, there is something to suit all those interested in helping Dublin Choral Foundation to achieve its mission to ENHANCE the life of young singers and their families and to prepare young people for the responsibilities of life by developing choirs of excellence and by providing a high level of musical education hitherto only available in the cathedral choral tradition.
Support Dublin Choral Foundation
- By becoming a Regular Donor and joining the ‘Friends’ of Dublin Choral Foundation Scheme.
- By making a once-off donation to the company.
- By making a “Special Occasion” Donation.
- By making an “In Memory” Donation.
- By organising/undertaking a fund-raising event for Dublin Choral Foundation.
- By remembering Dublin Choral Foundation in your Will.
- By Sponsoring one of the choirs, a specific concert, tour or activity.
[For further information see sub-headings under Support Us]
Make a donation on this website:
Click on DONATE button in the sidebar .
This will enable you to make a donation by PayPal or Credit Card.